When choosing an affiliate program for cooperation, any affiliate wants to get favorable and transparent conditions, get the support of reliable partners and be sure they made the right choice. Therefore, before giving preference to any of the affiliate programs, it is worth familiarizing yourself with their features, advantages and disadvantages.
Affiliate programs can be classified according to the following criteria:
1. Verticals the affiliate program mainly works in: universal or niche (nutra, gambling, finance, dating, etc.).
2. Geos the affiliate program works with.
3. Features of the offered rates and payouts.
4. Payment format (CPA, CPS, CPI, CPV, CPC).
The last criterion is especially important, because the actual income of an affiliate depends on the form of payment, and most often the CPA model is used in affiliate programs. This is a form of payment for a specific targeted action performed by the user, whether it is purchasing, filling out a form, making a call, or installing a program. Therefore, it is worth paying special attention to CPA affiliate programs.
h2: What are the pros and cons of this model?
Cooperation with a CPA network gives all parties several significant advantages at once:
- The advertiser can be sure of the appropriateness of their expenses as they pay for a specific targeted action necessary to sell a product or service to a user.
- The affiliate is interested in quality work and can predict their income based on the received traffic.
- Commodity CPA network often provides affiliates with favorable conditions: manager guidance, statistics for tracking, additional tools and consumables. Therefore, the CPA model is considered the most convenient for traffic affiliate marketing.
Of course, like in any other type of activity, there are disadvantages to working with the CPA model. Low conversion rates often happen due to the fact that it is more difficult to entice a user to a specific action than, for example, to view or click. However, these rates can be increased if you have sufficient experience in using tools and different communication channels.
Also, with the CPA model, it can be difficult to track targeted actions, and you can often stumble upon scammers. These risks become minimized if you approach the choice of a CPA network responsibly: check the information about the affiliate program, read reviews, and learn about the company’s reputation from other affiliates.
h2: Where is this model used?
The CPA model is distinguished by its flexibility and versatility, which is why it is used to promote a wide variety of products and online services. CPA affiliate programs can focus on one niche or combine offers from different verticals.
Often, the CPA model is used by large online stores. Such companies can use the services of several CPA networks at once or even start their own affiliate programs. Also, this model is popular in the nutra, gambling, and finance fields.
Each of these niches has its own advantages and disadvantages, but a lot depends on the right choice of a commodity CPA network. Most affiliate programs with a good reputation provide high rates, transparent statistics, and the ability to use dashboards. At the same time, you should pay attention to networks that are direct advertisers as they usually have even higher rates due to the absence of intermediaries.
h3: Which CPA affiliate to choose?
Due to the abundance of affiliate programs on the market, it can be difficult to make a final choice. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to several criteria:
· personal interests, knowledge and experience,
· open information about the company and its reputation,
· the demand for the chosen niche,
· convenience and reliability of the payment model,
· the size of rates and the frequency of payments.
Here are just a few well-known CPA networks that may help you get started with affiliate programs:
1) ClickDealer is an international affiliate program operating in many profitable niches, including gambling, dating and finance. The network provides affiliates with detailed guides to make working with the platform convenient and efficient.
2) TerraLeads is an affiliate program that is a direct advertiser, thanks to which affiliates are offered good payouts. Most of the products are presented in the beauty, health, and adult categories. The advantages of TerraLeads are round-the-clock support, transparent statistics, and a large selection of offers and GEOs.
3) Amazon Associates is an affiliate program from Amazon, so payments are made for attracting users and making purchases on the site of the same name. The percentage that the partner receives for the completed purchase depends on the category of products, but usually it is about 4-10% of the check.
h4: How to choose a suitable affiliate program in traffic affiliate marketing?
If you have no experience with affiliate programs, you first need to identify your strengths and weaknesses. You need to understand what niche you prefer to work with, what resources you already have available, what payment model is best for you and what rate size would be preferable for you.You should also remember about the reputation of the affiliate program. Check out the reviews about the CPA network in order to avoid fraud or dishonesty of partners. Choose an affiliate program about which there is information in the public domain. It is important that the network can provide transparent analytics and quality support to its partners.